Simple, Secure Cloud-Based Document Management
Manage your organization’s documents without investing in server setup and maintenance – and make it easier than ever to access files anywhere, even from mobile devices
With M-Files Cloud Vault, you won’t waste time searching for a document, recreating information or using the wrong version. Instead, you can just tag your documents and save them in your vault – and they’ll automatically be saved in the cloud and made available to anyone with access, anywhere they are.
Plus, M-Files Cloud Vault is the first professional document management solution running on the Windows Azure platform, so you can take advantage of Microsoft’s highly scalable and reliable cloud-based platform and geographically distributed data centers to rapidly deploy solutions.
Top features and benefits
– Combining M-Files’ intuitive, easy-to-learn Windows interface with cloud-based storage, M-Files Cloud Vault is the best way to manage your documents in the cloud.
– Organize your documents and information with metadata, or tags
– Find any document instantly – never waste time searching through folders
– Protect and secure your documents
– Easy to use – functionality mimics Windows Explorer
– Deploy on Windows Azure without large upfront costs
– Scan and save directly to the cloud from any scanner or application, including email
Automatic version history, supports all applications and file types, fast search- find any file instantly
– M-Files tracks version history every time a document is changed and maintains each version along with an auditable trail of changes from the time a document is created to its final released version. This is critical for regulatory compliance in the pharmaceutical/life sciences, manufacturing and finance industries. Instantly retrieve any version to see what was changed, or roll back to an old version if you choose. No matter how large a file is, only the changes between versions are saved, so storage space is used efficiently and vault searches remain fast.
– M-Files Cloud Vault looks and acts like a standard hard drive, so it supports literally every Windows application. Simply use the standard Save and Open commands to save to and open from the vault. Every file type is supported, including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF files, Emails, CAD files, Quickbooks files, images and pictures and more.
– Office workers can spend up to 50 percent or more of their time searching for documents. One of the most important benefits of M-Files Cloud Vault is that you never waste time looking for files again. Once you store a document in the vault and tag it, just type in that tag – or any word in the entire document – and M-Files finds the document instantly.